Registered Nurse – Care Home
- Hourly rate of up to £20 pr hour.
- Full time – 33 hours per week – Long shifts
- Primary care categories: Alzheimer's Cancer Care Colitis & Crohn's Disease Epilepsy Hearing Impairment Huntington's Disease Neuropathic Orthopaedic Parkinson's Disease Speech Impairment Stroke Visual Impairment
Compass Associates are partnering with a leading healthcare provider, looking to appoint a Registered Nurse, within a large sized nursing home, located in Port Glasgow. The role will be working within an elderly care home, and they are seeking a caring individual with a keen passion for elderly care to join their team.
Working with the Home Manager you will be part of a professional team delivering the very best in person-centred care. You will be a registered nurse with a passion for elderly care and a commitment to the delivery of exceptional care
The ideal candidate will have 1 years' experience working in a nursing home or hospital setting, and must have a valid NMC registration, with no limitations to practice.
- NMC registration.
- Experience working in a mental health setting.
- 1 years' experience working in a nursing home or hospital setting.
- Passion for high quality patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High sense of personal responsibilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This home is based in Port Glasgow, and commutable by Langbank, Auchenfoyle, and Greenok.
Interested in hearing more?
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Amie Lovelock on 023 9387 4296 OR 074 9642 6343. Alternatively send an up-to-date CV to [email protected]
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultant for this permanent vacancy. Compass Associates offers agreat incentive for recommendations – we offer £200 of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful candidate recommended by you.