Senior Radiographer – MRI
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£40,000 – £44,000 + Car & Fuel Allowance + Pension
Training & Development, 33 Days' Holiday, Life Assurance
– Work for a leading diagnostic imaging specialist
– Excellent training opportunities within MRI
– Provide various attractive benefits – such as car & fuel allowance, company pension, accommodation / food allowance and brilliant sick pay
– High earning potential – opportunity for additional overtime at enhanced rates
Compass Associates are excited to partner with a leading diagnostic imaging company in the sector, assisting in the search for their next MRI radiographer.
This company is widely recognised for providing the highest quality imaging services across the UK and valuing staff welfare. This is reflected in their working environments and generous benefit packages.
You will be a radiographer that is enthusiastic, passionate about imaging and delivering an outstanding patient experience. You will be provided all of the tools and support in management and leadership to positively progress your clinical career.
You will be working as a mobile radiographer in the North West (only) on a full-time basis, based in state of the art scanning units. The working hours are 36 hours per week, spread across 3 long days.
Car and fuel allowance will be provided for all travel, which outside of the Rochdale site, is limited to a few other sites in the North West. Employee welfare is a priority for this company, as they are a family run business that instil strong values across the whole business, therefore rotas / scheduling of shifts are put together with the team in mind.
A competitive salary is available, supplemented by an opportunity for overtime at enhanced rates.
Salary & Benefits
– Competitive Salary of up £44K pa
– 33 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
– Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
– Car + Fuel Allowance
– Generous Sick Pay
– Life Assurance
– Enhanced Overtime Opportunities
– Paid Accommodation and Food
– DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
– Current HCPC registration
– 1+ year experience in MRI
– Valid UK driving licence
– Knowledge of various scanning platforms
– Cannulation experience
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Morgan Whelan direct on 0161 527 9633. Alternatively email an updated CV to [email protected]
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.