Scrub Practitioner – Luxury Cosmetic Hospital
£35,000 – £40,000 + Welcome Bonus + Extensive Benefits Package
Full time / Permanent – 4 Days per week – Option to do fixed days
Are you a Scrub Practitioner looking for career development in a friendly, supportive and recognised hospital?
Are you experienced in Cosmetics and passionate in developing you leadership skills within a specialist hospital?
Compass Associates are delighted to be working with an award winning and well recognised Private Cosmetic Hospital in West London. Offering surgical services for privately paying and privately insured patients, this hospital is recognised for pioneering new technology and driving new and evolving surgery with cosmetics.
We are looking for an experienced theatre practitioner with a background in Scrub to join on a full time permanent basis, and be part of a multi disciplinary team in the safe deliver of cosmetic surgery.
– Shift enhancements
– 33 Days annual leave + birthday off
– Flexible working patterns – Option to have fixed days
– Additional Bank shifts paid at £30 per hour
– Substantial annual leave
– Private medical cover
– Company Pension
– Excellent training and development opportunities including clinical and leadership programmes
– RGN or ODP Qualified
– NMC or HCPC registration
– NHS or Private Experience – both considered
– Scrub Experience essential
– Cosmetics knowledge would be desirable
– Experience working in theatres or transferable area
– Previous experience working within a senior capacity will be advantageous
– Passion for high quality patient care
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– High sense of personal responsibilities
– Ability to work as part of a team
Central London – Commutable from greater London via public transport
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as the sole recruitment consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation/referral.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ben Warnes direct on 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to [email protected]