Safer Staffing Matron – Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
£55,000 – £68,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Pay and More
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
Nationwide – Based From Home
Compass Associates are working with an established and prestige specialist provider in search for a Safer Staffing Matron due to the organisation expanding their nursing leadership team.
This is a newly created position which will offer strategic leadership for safe and sustainable staffing across the group.
You will work closely with the Director of Nursing, Operations Director's and Hospital Director's to support and advise on annual establishment reviews as well as staffing during exceptional circumstance.
Other responsibilities will include setting up systems as well as workforce planning. A full JD is available.
The position is based from home but you will be required to travel to the group hospitals and other services 1 to 2 times a week.
- You must be nurse qualified with a valid NMC registration.
- It's essential to be or have held a Safer Staffing Matron position.
- You must hold a chief nursing fellowship (chief Nursing Officer Safe Staffing Fellowship Programme).
- Experience within mental health or learning disabilities would be desirable but not essential.
- You will need to have an understanding of clinical governance and risk.
- You must be prepare to cover the position on a national basis.
The position is Monday to Friday with no on call but there will be occasions that you will be required to attend events out of working hours.
There will be a two stage interview process.
1st Stage – Informal via Teams.
2nd Stage – Formal via Teams. During this interview stage you will be required to present a short presentation.
Salary is up to £68,000, depending upon experience, plus;
Car Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Pay, Enhanced Maternity Package, CPD and more.
If this opportunity is of interest and you wish to have arrange a confidential discussion, looking to gain further information or wish to apply, please contact Jon Burke at Compass Associates on 07791 218 143
Alternatively you can email him at [email protected]