Registered Manager – Adults – Mental Health
Up to £40,000 per annum + Bonus of up to 21% of salary
Compass Associates are currently working with one of the UK's leading national providers within Residential care for Adults. We are looking for a Registered Manager to overlook the running of a Residential Service specialising in Adults with Mental Health Needs.
This 6 bed service has been rated “Good” by CQC and we are looking for a experienced Registered Manager with a proven track record and who is looking for their next challenge to join the team. If this description sounds like you I would love to have a discussion with you regarding this position!
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with expectations to be flexible depending on the needs of the service.
The position is based in Birmingham.
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management / RMA or equivalent
– Experience as a CQC Registered Manager for a similar setting
– Background of working with Mental Health
– Good people management skills
– Knowledge of the Care Quality Commission standards
– A role model, providing exemplary support and advice to promote good practice
– Exceptional communicator, team player, empathetic and excellent people skills
– Clear DBS / CRB
1st stage MS Teams call with the Regional Manager, 2nd stage a site visit with the Divisional Manager
The role is paying up to £40,000 with additional benefits.
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Samantha Chewter at 02394 214 487 or email [email protected]
Compass Recruitment Solutions is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.