Registered Manager – Adults – Prader Willi-Syndrome – Learning Disabilities
Compass Associates are currently working with one of the UK's leading national providers within Residential care. We are looking for a Registered Manager to overlook the running of a Residential Service specialising in Prader Willi-Syndrome
This exciting role involves the overall responsibility of this 'Good' rated service, reporting to and working alongside the Regional Manager, you will be taking on the CQC Registration for a successful and settled residential home.
As the Registered Manager, you will have the chance to develop and improve the service with a vision to take it to an Outstanding and work alongside equally passionate colleagues trying to make a difference to the service users' lives.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with expectations to be flexible depending on the needs of the service + and part of an on call rota
The position is based in St Leonards commutable from Hastings, Bexhill and Fairlight
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management / RMA or equivalent
– Experience as a CQC Registered Manager for a similar setting
– Background of working with Complex Learning Disabilities or Prader Willi-Syndrome
– Good people management skills
– Knowledge of the Care Quality Commission standards
– A role model, providing exemplary support and advice to promote good practice
– Exceptional communicator, team player, empathetic and excellent people skills
– Clear DBS / CRB
1st stage MS Teams call with the Regional Manager and then a visit with them to the service.
The role is paying £40,000 per annum with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Amber Patilla at 02394 214489 or email [email protected]
Compass Recruitment Solutions is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation