Registered Nurse – Care Home
- Salary rates from £20.13 an hour + £1000 welcome bonus!
- Full time position.
- Primary care focus: Dementia, Respite Care and Older People, extending to Palliative and Convalescent care
Compass Associates are partnering with a leading healthcare provider, looking to appoint a Registered Nurse, within a medium sized nursing home, located in Fort William. The lovely home offers many facilities for residents to enjoy such as on-site hair salon, landscaped gardens and summer house perfect for relaxing in the warmer months. The enhanced wellbeing programme allows residents to pursue hobbies and interests whilst learning new skills.
The dedicated care team like to learn about each resident's hobbies and interests to design a comprehensive activity programme, supporting those living in the home to enjoy the things they love most.
The ideal candidate will have 1 years' experience working in a nursing home or hospital setting, and must have a valid NMC registration, with no limitations to practice.
- NMC registration.
- 1 years' experience working in a nursing home or hospital setting.
- Passion for high quality patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High sense of personal responsibilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This home is based in Fort William and can be commutable from Inverlocky, Achintee and Blarmachfoldach.
Interested in hearing more?
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Amie Lovelock on 023 9387 4296 OR 074 9642 6343. Alternatively send an up-to-date CV to [email protected]
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultant for this permanent vacancy. Compass Associates offers agreat incentive for recommendations – we offer £200 of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful candidate recommended by you.