General Manager – Neurological and Mental Health
£65,000 – £70,000 + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare Plan, CPD and More
Yeovil – Somerset
Compass Associates are delighted to be continuing their support to an established and respected provider in search for a new General Manager.
Due to the organisation growth plans, we are searching for a General Manager for a new home which is due to open in later this year near Yeovil.
As the General Manager you will be taking on the operational responsibilities for a large home which will specialise within neuro-degenerative nursing provision, working closely with the SMT to ensure your home and the wider strategic agenda is successful.
- You must have experience as a Registered / Home / General Manager for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must have current or previous experience of managing a large team and home.
- A qualified nurse (RMN or RGN) is desirable but not essential.
- If not nurse qualified, you must have a Level 4 or 5 in Leadership and Management.
- Must be prepared to be part of the on call rota.
- It's essential you have experience of meeting targets and managing budgets.
- You must be able to lead by example and offer exceptional leadership and communication skills.
Salary is in the region of £70,000 plus bonus and additional company benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest and you wish to gain further information, have a confidential discussion or looking to apply, please contact Jon Burke at Compass Associates on 07791 218 143
Alternatively you can email him at [email protected]