Clinical Unit Manager – Care Home
- Salary rates from £19.10 per hour.
- Full time position.
- Primary care focus: Dementia and Older People, extending to Palliative and Convalescent care.
Compass Associates are partnering with a leading healthcare provider, looking to appoint a Clinical Unit Manager, within a medium sized nursing home, located in Leeds. There are many areas for residents to relax and unwind as well as engage in hobbies and interests. The onsite café and conservatory provides residents with areas to socialise with one another and theirrelatives.
The dedicated and professional care team likes to learn about each resident's hobbies and interests to design a comprehensive activity programme, supporting those living at the home to enjoy the things they love most.
The ideal candidate will have 1 years' experience working in a nursing home or hospital setting, and must have a valid NMC registration, with no limitations to practice.
- NMC registration.
- Experience with senior responsibilities including supervision and reporting.
- 2 years' experience working in a nursing home or hospital setting.
- Passion for high quality patient care.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High sense of personal responsibilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This home is based in Leeds and can be commutable from Colton, Pendas Fields and West Garforth.
Interested in hearing more?
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Amie Lovelock on 023 9387 4296 OR 074 9642 6343. Alternatively send an up-to-date CV to [email protected]
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultant for this permanent vacancy. Compass Associates offers agreat incentive for recommendations – we offer £200 of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful candidate recommended by you.