Job Title: Clinical Psychologist – Adult Eating Disorder Clinic
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 Hours
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
Are you a committed Clinical Psychologist passionate about creating a significant influence on patient care within a vibrant healthcare environment?
Do you possess expertise in working with adults diagnosed with Eating Disorders?
Compass Associates are proud to partner with a growing organisation who is known for providing highly specialised eating disorder and mental health care in the UK. Together, we are seeking a passionate Clinical Psychologist for their specialised inpatient hospital in York for adults with diagnosed eating disorders.
The Clinical Psychologist will play a crucial role in the continuous development of this service. Collaborating with a MDT, the post holder will provide specialised clinical psychology input, conducting individual assessments, formulation, intervention, and consultation.
The successful candidate will utilise a comprehensive range of clinical psychology theories, delivering specialised psychological therapy and skills. Opportunities for research and publications will be supported, fostering continuous professional development.
– Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology
– HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
– Practical knowledge of using a full range of psychological theory models.
– Additional training in specific psychological models (e.g., EMDR, CAT, CFT, IPT, CBT).
– Experience working on an in-patient psychiatric ward (desirable)
– Teaching, training, and/or supervision experience (desirable)
– Annual leave entitlement of 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays (increases with length of service)
– Eligibility for Private Medical Insurance after successfully completing the probation period
– Enhanced maternity and paternity pay packages
– Discretionary compassionate leave and sickness leave provisions
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
– Highstreet discounts
– Highly competitive salary exchange pension scheme
– Bike scheme
– Eyecare scheme
2 stages, 1st stage will be via MS Teams and an informal conversation with the Clinical Director about the Clinical Psychologist role and your experience followed by 2nd and final stage interview at the clinic based in York, competency based with a tour of the facilities
To apply, or for more information and an informal discussion about the Clinical Psychologist post please contact Georgia Arnold at 02393 877 357 or email [email protected]
Compass Recruitment Solutions is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer a £200 John Lewis voucher for a successful recommendation following the completion of probation/rebate.
Compass Associates, established in 2009, is an award-winning, UK specialist Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultancy providing tailored, high quality recruitment solutions for all permanent assignments.