Business Development Manager – Complex Care Homes
Salary – £50,000 to £60,000 Basic + Excellent Benefits
Hybrid – South-East England, Surrey based Homes with Travel to stakeholders
Permanent – Full-Time
Compass Associates are delighted to be assisting a leading Complex Care Home provider in their search for their first Business Development Manager.
If you're a driven and passionate individual with a background in sales and healthcare, this is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in an organisation dedicated to providing exceptional care.
About the Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the occupancy in the specialised Complex Care Home market. You will focus on generating new and existing relationships to bring on relevant healthcare referrals. You will have the autonomy to find and develop new opportunities with ICBs, Commissioners, Local Authorities and Discharge Coordinators to improve occupancy rate to 100%.
Your responsibilities will include marketing the organization and services effectively, visiting clients and commissioners, and being an integral part of the Central Teams. You will also seamlessly manage projects, liaise with operational and clinical leaders, and engage with stakeholders involved in the potential cases.
– Generate and manage new and existing relationships to secure relevant healthcare packages.
– Oversee the full referrals process, from lead generation to after-care.
– Effectively market their healthcare services.
– Manage project mobilization and liaise with operational and clinical teams.
– Collaborate with stakeholders involved in each case.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven individual who meets the following criteria:
– Strong background in Business Development for a Complex Care / Nursing Home organisation
– MUST HAVE background in Health and Social Care in a Business Development position, with an understanding of commissioners and the social structure relevant to Complex Care.
– Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
– Positive, pro-active, and self-motivated with a winning mindset to work autonomously.
– Ability to collaborate effectively with the wider team, recognizing the benefits of sharing across different business units.
1st stage: Initial Teams/ Phone call
2nd stage: Panel interview to assess cultural fit and alignment with values.
The Business Development Manager post is a Hybrid positions. Which is commutable from; most parts of London, Home Counties and generally the South East of England
If you wish to either apply or gain further information, please contact Franklin Brown at Compass Associates, email [email protected]
Compass Associates have permission to act as a recruitment consultancy for this permanent position; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis vouchers for any successful referrals.