Anaesthetic Practitioner – Private Hospital
£38,000 – £40,000 + Extensive Benefits Package
Great Missenden – Buckinghamshire
Full time / Permanent
Would you like to work for company that offers the flexibility and work-life balance needed to manage work around you busy life?
Are you an Anaesthetic Practitioner looking for career development in a friendly, supportive, and internationally recognised hospital?
Compass Associates are delighted to be working with a complex care private hospital in Great Missenden. This specialist hospital is a recognised partner with the NHS as well as offering privately paid services.
We are looking for an experienced Anaesthetic theatre practitioner to join on a full time permanent basis, and be part of a multidisciplinary team in the safe deliver of surgeries including:
– Day Case / Minor Ops
– Shift enhancements
– Flexible working patterns
– Substantial annual leave
– Private medical cover
– Critical illness cover
– Dental insurance
– Excellent training and development opportunities including clinical and leadership programmes
– Season ticket loan
– Cycle to work scheme
– High street discounts
– Discounted gym membership
– RGN or ODP Qualified
– NMC or HCPC registration
– NHS or Private Experience – both considered
– Experience working in theatres or transferable area
– Previous experience working within a senior capacity will be advantageous
– Passion for high quality patient care
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– High sense of personal responsibilities
– Ability to work as part of a team
This role is based in Great Missenden, and commutable from Buckinghamshire and Greater London areas.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as the sole recruitment consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation/referral.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ben Warnes direct on 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to [email protected]