Tom Berrisford MIRP CertRP
Tom Berrisford is part of the Care Home Northern Division with a focus on Management and Clinical positions specifically in the North West. Assignments ranging from Regional Operation leads through to Nursing Home Managers and Quality based personnel are underpinned with knowledge, area insight and up to date information on the current state of the elderly market. It is this fresh currency that ensures that the right fit is identified for our clients needs.
Recently Completed Assignments 2018-19:
- Home Manager, Great Manchester – Small Independent Elderly Care Provider
- Home Manager, Cheshire – National Not-For-Profit Provider
- Home Manager, Cheshire – Large National Private Elderly Care Provider
- Home Manager, Cheshire – Medium Sized National Elderly Care Home Company
- Peripatetic Manager, North West Region – Large National Elderly Care Provider
I have recently worked with Tom to source a replacement Registered Manager for one of our care homes. He found me some excellent candidates and we have now appointed one who I feel sure will be an asset to our organisation. He was excellent to work with, delivered on what was agreed within timeframes set and I would not hesitate to use his services again in the future if we need to.
From initial contact through to conditional offer, Tom was easy to deal with. In particular, Tom has excellent listening skills and makes it clear that he understands the requirements and then follows through as agreed. Recruitment is sometimes a difficult process, but not in this case. Very professional indeed. Thank you.