Millie Vatcher AREC
Millie Vatcher has been with Compass Associates since August 2019, having just finished studying at the University of Portsmouth, achieving a First Class Honours in Biomedical Science. Millie is a member of the Specialist Services Division and works within the Adult Social Care team overseeing the North, Midlands and Scottish counties. Millie focuses on mid-senior vacancies within her dedicated industry space, Millie has been involved with many high-level appointments for a combination of Privately Owned, Private Equity backed and Charitable organisations.
Recently Completed Assignments:
- Home Manager – Learning Disabilities – North East
- Branch Manager – Domiciliary Care – North West
- Home Manager – PWS – Scotland
- Senior Operations Manager – Adults Learning Disabilities – North West
- Locality Manager – Adults Learning Disabilities – Yorkshire
- Operations Manager – Adults Supported Living – North West
- Business Development Manager – Domiciliary Care – West Midlands
- Quality Partner – Adults Learning Disabilities – Yorkshire
It has been an absolute pleasure working with Millie. She has gone out of her way to find and suggest appropriate job roles for me. Millie was very proactive and a professional communicator.
Also, I have really appreciated the thoughtful gestures; a call on interview day to wish me luck, keen to know how things went after and a card through the door as soon as a job was confirmed. This all made me feel very well looked after!
I will always be recommending Millie to anyone crossing my path who are looking for recruitment support. Naturally, I hope to be in my new job for sometime to come, but she will be my first call should things not work out.