Job Description: Ward Manager – Private Surgical Hospital
Ward Manager – Private Surgical Hospital
Chandlers Ford, Southampton
£40,000 – £45,000 Per Annum
33 Days’ Holiday, ALS/CCU Training, Pension, Life Assurance, Free Gym Membership, Retail Discounts
What will working for this company do for your career?
- Allow you to work for a renowned private healthcare brand, with an “Good” CQC rating
- Fast track you towards further senior level training and development opportunities
- Provide various attractive benefits – such as private healthcare, gym memberships and company pension
- Structured Mon – Fri working pattern
- The opportunity to work in a close-knit working environment, overseeing a team of dedicated professionals
Compass Associates are excited to working with a respected and leading private hospital in Chandlers Ford, on the search for their next staff nurses. With hospitals spread across the UK, this organisation are one of the leading brands for private healthcare – being recognised for a variety of services.
This particular hospital has been established for over 40 years and has built a reputation for being a top performing private provider in the region. The need for a new ward manager is due to internal progression, not any staff leaving the company. What set this company apart from their rivals are their values for employee wellbeing – they hold exceptional standards for both staff and patient care. They always look to promote staff from within and provide progression through CPD.
Joining an already well-established and supportive team, this is a fantastic chance for any senior nurse to kickstart a rewarding career with a leading company.
The Candidate / Position
As the ideal candidate, you will be a considered and energetic RGN, with experience leading a team of nurses in an acute surgical setting. You will oversee the surgical ward at the hospital, leading their senior staff nurses, nurses and HCA’s – a team of 20 in total.
- Experience leading a team of nurses
- Experience on surgical wards
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Passion for high quality patient safety and care
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Salary & Benefits
This position is paying up to £45,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and qualifications.
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- £4 daily lunch allowance
Location & Working Hours
This opportunity is based in Chandlers Ford and is commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth & Salisbury.
You will work Monday to Friday, with the very occasional need for a Saturday.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Jamie Barker direct on 0161 667 6557 or 07599084297. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for this jobApply Now