Job Description: Theatre Practitioner – RGN / ODP – Private Hospital
Theatre Practitioner – RGN / ODP – Private Hospital
Coventry – West Midlands
£28,000 – £34,000 + Attractive Benefits package
Compass Associates are currently assisting in the search for Theatre Practitioners to work in a specialist private hospital Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing team. This hospital has 3 theatres and specialises in Orthopaedics, gynaecology and general surgery.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified RGN or ODP practitioner with a current and valid pin. They will need to be an experienced in Theatre with a background in Scrub / Anaesthetics / Recovery.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join a highly reputable company. You will have surgical experience from a similar setting of either surgical or a day case unit and this could be from either NHS, or Private Hospitals, all will be considered.
– Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) qualification
– Current NMC/ HCPC registration
– Previous Scrub experience
– Evidence of on-going professional development
– Computer Literate
– Positive and flexible attitude
– Problem solving and analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ophthalmic Surgery
– General Surgery
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible working hours – Days only
– Company pension
– Private healthcare
– 33 Days Holiday
– 2x salary life cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Free parking
– Access to Healthcare Perks at Work Scheme
– Health assessments
– Employee Assistant Programme
– Access to a range of training and development programmes
Coventry, commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Solihull, Walsall and Stourbridge.
Compass Associates Ltd are working in partnership on this Position. If you are not interested, but know someone who is, we offer £200 vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for this jobApply Now