Job Description: Theatre Practitioner – Mobile Surgical Units – Jobs UK Wide
Theatre Practitioner – Mobile Surgical Units – Opportunities UK Wide!
Salary – £44,000 for a 5-day week
Company Car + 33 Days’ Holiday + Fuel, Accommodation and Food Allowance
What will working for this company do for your career?
- Allow you to work for an award winning and dynamic mobile unit specialist – where no 2 days are the same
- Great opportunity for overtime, with high earning potential
- Provide various attractive benefits – such as a company car/car allowance, medical insurance, company pension, accommodation and food allowance
- The opportunity to work in various locations, alongside a team of dedicated professionals
Compass Associates are excited to partner with a market leading company, assisting in the search for Theatre Practitioners to work on mobile operating theatres that travel to various locations around the UK. This company is widely recognised for providing the highest quality mobile services across the UK and value staff welfare. This is reflected well in their working environments and generous benefit packages.
Depending on location, you will be regionalised and cover an agreed geographical are in the UK. You will be continually working in different locations within the designated region, covering a range of different specialities including General surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, Gynaecology and Cosmetics.
A company car or car allowance will be provided along with hotel accommodation, meals while on assignment and an excellent benefits package. A competitive basic salary is available, supplemented by an opportunity to earn a great deal of overtime, with enhanced pay for time worked.
As the ideal mobile theatre practitioner, you will be a qualified RGN or ODP practitioner with a current and valid pin. You will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in working in theatre, covering either Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub. You will be enthusiastic, flexible and enjoy working in different environments. You will of course be provided with all the tools you need to progress in your career.
- A professional qualification as either a Registered Nurse or an Operating Department Practitioner
- A minimum of two skills to include either scrub, endoscopy, anaesthetics or recovery
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum three years appropriate operating theatre department experience
- Current full driving licence
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Company Car / Car Allowance – Fuel cost reimbursed
- Pension – employer contribution of 5% and employee minimum contribution of 5%
- Travel allowance for any travelling on days off
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Overtime paid at 1.3X
- Ample opportunity for overtime – High earning potential
- Daily accommodation and food allowance – Covers Hotel, Breakfast and Dinner
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Jamie Barer direct on 0161 667 6557. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
Apply for this jobApply Now