Job Description: Theatre Practitioner – Mobile Surgical Unit – RGN / ODP
Theatre Practitioner – Mobile Surgical Unit – RGN / ODP
UK Wide – Mobile Position
£34,000 – £45,000 + Company Car + Attractive Benefits
Compass Associates are currently assisting in the search for Theatre Practitioners to work on mobile operating theatres that travel to various locations around the UK.
A company car or car allowance will be provided along with hotel accommodation, meals while on assignment and an excellent benefits package. A competitive basic salary is available, supplemented by an opportunity to earn a great deal of overtime, with enhanced pay for time worked. As a full time member of staff, you will be entitled to full time hours and an excellent benefits package.
The mobile units can cover a range of different specialities including General surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Cosmetics and Endoscopy.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified RGN or ODP practitioner with a current and valid pin. They will need to be an experienced practitioner with at least 2 – 3 years experience in working in theatre, covering either Anaesthetic, Recovery, Endoscopy or Scrub (preferably 2 areas). Candidates from NHS or Private Hospitals will all be considered.
- A professional qualification as either a Registered Nurse or an Operating Department Practitioner
- A minimum of two skills to include either Scrub, Endoscopy, Anaesthetics or Recovery preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Minimum 2 – 3 years appropriate operating theatre department experience
- Current full driving licence
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Company Car / Car Allowance of £3,600 plus all fuel cost reimbursed
- 10% Pension – employer contribution of 5% and employee contribution of 5%
- Travel allowance for any travelling on days off
- Accommodation paid at £100 per night
- Private Health care Plan
- Overtime paid at 1.3X
- Ample opportunity for overtime – High earning potential
- Daily accommodation and food allowance – Covers Hotel, Breakfast and Dinner
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Guarateed Full time hours
- Basic Salary – £34,000, FT Salary – £45,000
This role is UK Wide – Candidates will be expected to travel to accommodate.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
Apply for this jobApply Now