Job Description: Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetics and Recovery – RGN/ODP
Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetics and Recovery – RGN / ODP
Birmingham – West Midlands
£28,000 – £35,000 + Attractive Benefits package
Compass Associates are currently assisting in the search for Theatre Practitioners to work in a specialist private hospital Central Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing team. This hospital has 5 theatres and specialises in Orthopaedics, gynaecology and general surgery. It also has a Critical Care unit, as well as a fertility and cath lab theatre.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified RGN or ODP practitioner with a current and valid pin. They will need to be an experienced in Theatre with a background in Anaesthetics and Recovery.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join a highly reputable company. You will have surgical experience from a similar setting of either surgical or a day case unit and this could be from either NHS, or Private Hospitals, all will be considered.
– Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) qualification
– Current NMC/ HCPC registration
– Previous experience working in theatres covering Anaesthetics and Recovery
– Evidence of on-going professional development
– Computer Literate
– Positive and flexible attitude
– Problem solving and analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ophthalmic Surgery
– General Surgery
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible working hours – Days only
– Company pension
– Private healthcare
– 33 Days Holiday
– 2x salary life cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Free parking
– Access to Healthcare Perks at Work Scheme
– Health assessments
– Employee Assistant Programme
– Access to a range of training and development programmes
Birmingham, commutable from Coventry, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Solihull, Walsall and Stourbridge.
Compass Associates Ltd are working in partnership on this Position. If you are not interested, but know someone who is, we offer £200 vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for this jobApply Now