Job Description: Theatre Manager – Private Flagship Surgical Hospital
Theatre Manager – Private Flagship Surgical Hospital
Manchester – Greater Manchester
Full time – 37.5 hours
£50,000 – £60,000 Dependant on experience plus benefits
Compass Associates are extremely excited to working with a valued and well respected client to help assist with the recruitment of a Theatre Manager their flagship 171 bedded private hospital in the North West. This Manchester based hospital is a recognised specialist in Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Physiotherapy, Oncology, Cosmetics, Diagnostics and Ophthalmology. Their exceptional standards for patient care setting them apart from other private health care organisations in the area. The opportunity to work alongside an already well-established and supportive team is a fantastic chance for any applicant to join a workforce who is passionate about delivering outstanding patient care.
As registered health care professional, you have a track record of achievement in managing, leading and developing nursing / clinical practice within a theatre environment. You’ll bring proven experience of line managing and leading multidisciplinary clinical teams and services, as well as an in depth knowledge of the health care regulatory agenda and mechanisms. You know how to stabilise teams, re-engage and recognise them, driving standards of care and a passion for health. You will be working alongside the Associate director of nursing, as well as senior management team to ensure all clinical aspects of the running of the hospital are in line with modern guidelines and CQC.
Particularly important will be your ability to quickly understand the clinical challenges facing the hospital, and build excellent relationships with internal customers (such as Consultants) and external bodies. You will have a thorough understanding of evidence-based practice and a track record of implementing these practices in a clinical setting.
– Management of all Clinical staff in a theatre environment
– Previous experience in a similar level role managing multiple theatres
– Working alongside senior management on business growth
– Maximising efficiency and safety
– Clinical Governance management and implementation
– Driving Excellent customer / patient experience
– Team effectiveness and management
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications
– Strong Clinical background – RGN/ODP
– Experience in Private or NHS Healthcare Senior Management
– Proven management and leadership capabilities
– Experience in operational and efficiency Management
– Confident Communicator
– Interest and ambassador in Company values
– Ability to Manage and influence a team
– Competitive Salary
– Staff Benefits/Bonus Scheme
– 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
– Private Healthcare
– Contributory Pension Scheme
– Life Assurance
– Ongoing Training and Development
– Subsidised Staff Restaurant
The role is based in Manchester. Commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Bolton, Wigan, Preston, Stoke on Trent and Rochdale.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.