Job Description: Theatre Manager – Leading Private Hospital
Theatre Manager – Leading Private Hospital
Salary – c£50,000 Per Annum
33 Days’ Holiday, Training Opportunities, Pension, Life Assurance, Retail Discounts
What will working for this company do for your career?
- Allow you to work for a renowned private healthcare brand, with an “Good” CQC rating
- The chance to work at a leading hospital with big development plans
- Fast track you towards future development opportunities
- Provide various attractive benefits – such as private healthcare, life assurance and company pension
- The opportunity to work in a close-knit working environment, alongside a team of dedicated professionals
Compass Associates are excited to be working closely with a leading private hospital, on the search for their next theatre manager. With hospitals spread across the UK, this organisation are one of the leading brands for private healthcare – being recognised for a variety of services.
This particular hospital is newly established, with state of the art facilities – already being known as a top performing provider in the region. What set this company apart from their rivals are their values for employee wellbeing – they hold exceptional standards for both staff and patient care. They always look to promote staff from within and provide progression through CPD.
The Candidate / Position
In your new role, you will work closely alongside the Head of Clinical Services, to ensure smooth running of the theatre/ward and maintain high standards in line with CQC guidelines. You will be the direct manager of nurses, theatre practitioners and support staff and be the lead representative of the department.
You will drive utilisation within theatre, work to streamline processes and internal structuring – allowing the hospital to reach new heights.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a background in managing theatres and teams of ODP’s/Nurses. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and feel confident in your abilities.
- Experience with leading in theatres
- Passion for high quality patient safety and care
- Experience and knowledge in CQC preparation
Salary & Benefits
This position is paying c£50,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and qualifications + generous enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Jamie Barker direct on 0161 667 6557
. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com