Job Description: Staff Nurse – RMN / RNLD
Staff Nurse – RMN / RNLD
Mental Health Care Provider
£24,000 – £32,000 pa + £4000 Location Allowance
Compass Associates is excited to be working alongside a nationwide mental health care provider in their search to expand their nursing team.
The position will involve working across 5 mental health services based in an inpatient environment which are:
– Female PICU
– Women’s Mental Health Rehabilitation
– Women’s Low Secure
– Men’s Low Secure
– Men’s High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation
In this role you will be responsible for the assessment, planning and implementation of patient programs with a focus on risk assessment and strategies ensuring that the care program approach is met in a timely manner. You will liaise with members of the MDT to ensure the patients individual needs are met in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
The role is based in Woking and is easily commutable from South London, Farnborough, Guildford, Bracknell and surrounding areas
- A registered nurse with a valid NMC pin (RMN or RNLD)
- Well versed in the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Passionate about care for people with Mental Health complexities.
- Clear DBS
One stage face to face interview.
- RCNi membership
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
- Subsidised meals
- Flexible shift patterns to include 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week.
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Free pick up and drop off service at Woking train station
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Alex Adams at 02392 313 046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.