Job Description: Scrub Theatre Practitioner – RGN / ODP – Private Hospital
Scrub Theatre Practitioner – RGN / ODP – Private Surgical Hospital
Salary – £35,000 Per Annum
33 Days’ Holiday, Surgical First Assist Training, Pension, Life Assurance, Retail Discounts
What will working for this company do for your career?
- Allow you to work for a renowned private hospital, with good CQC
- Provide protected SFA, ALS and advanced scrub training, with pay increases on completion
- Regular staff wellbeing initiatives, good staff retention and stable management team
- Provide various attractive benefits – such as private healthcare, life assurance and company pension
Compass Associates are excited to working with a respected and leading private hospital, on the search for their next theatre practitioners. With hospitals spread across the UK, this organisation are one of the leading brands for private healthcare – being recognised for a variety of services.
This 50 bedded hospital has 3 laminar flow theatres, a JAG accredited endoscopy suite and has built a reputation for being a top performing private provider in the region. They specialise in a range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, ophthalmology, endoscopy, ENT, gynae and plastics.
What set this hospital apart from their rivals are their values for employee wellbeing – they hold exceptional standards for both staff and patient care and will provide all the training and support for you to develop in your clinical career.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC / HCPC registration
- Experience scrubbing in theatres
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for high quality patient safety and care
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Salary & Benefits
This position is paying up to £35,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing training and development – SFA, ALS etc.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Jamie Barker direct on 0161 667 6557. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this jobApply Now