Job Description: Recruitment Consultant Experienced or Trainee – Healthcare
Recruitment Consultant – Experienced or Trainee – Healthcare
Portsmouth – Cosham
£17,000 – £20,000 per annum
15% – 25% Commission (uncapped) + Extensive Benefits (listed below)
Compass Associates | Our Company
Compass Associates is a division of Compass Holding Group. Here at Compass we are a dynamic and vibrant recruitment consultancy with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, London and Manchester. Over the last 8 years the company has grown to become a leading provider in the specialist health, veterinary and learning sectors, and were finalists in this years’ Recruiter of the Year category in the prestigious HealthInvestor Awards.
Due to continued high levels of success and increased client demand, we are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and driven consultant to join our team.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop an existing desk with a mapped out client base already in place. This role will require an organised and professional consultant who is happy to balance output with visiting clients and building rapport to gain long-term relationships.
- We are looking for enthusiastic sales person who has a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with exceptional customer service is essential.
- Experience in healthcare recruitment is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Applicants will be organised, target driven, tenacious and motivated by substantial earning potential.
We are a customer focused recruitment consultancy with the aim of delivering genuinely unrivalled levels of service to our clients and candidates. Operating in a creative environment we provide autonomy and encouragement to our consultants to be directly responsible for the direction and growth of your market, whilst receiving unrivalled mentoring, training and development.
We are committed to providing a professional dynamic service in accordance with our core values https://www.compassltd.co.uk/about-us/mission-vision-values/.
In return for your commitment and success we offer a mature and vibrant environment and extensive benefits including;
- Uncapped commission
- A fun working environment
- Individual/team incentives
- ‘End of Quarter’ company wide day out of the office
- Team outings
- Professional accreditation sponsorship
- Early finish on Fridays (3pm!)
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor’s Recruiter of the Year 2017.
If you would like more information or to apply please contact Cassie Pay on 02392 384 555 or send a copy of your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this jobApply Now