Job Description: Physiotherapist – Brand New Service – Male ABI & Neuro
Physiotherapist – Brand New Service – Male ABI & Neuro
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000 DOE
* HCPC Registration Essential *
* Neuro Rehab Experience Essential *
Compass Associates are proudly working with a specialist provider of mental health and learning disabilities’ services to headhunt for a Physiotherapist to work 40 hours per week on a permanent basis.
You would be based at a brand-new service, opening in December 2019, for adult males with complex needs as a result of acquired/traumatic brain injuries, progressive neurological conditions and specialist dementia. Initially, you would be the sole Physiotherapist working closely with other members of the MDT which include a Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, SALT and Specialist Nurses. As referrals and admissions increase, more Junior Therapists will be added to the team.
Commutable from: Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Worksop, Doncaster, Goole, Tadcaster, Bradford, Halifax, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Stocksbridge and nearby towns.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Paid days off for birthday and work anniversary
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Career progression opportunities
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free meals and parking on site
- Discount shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Training in additional therapies
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration
- Previously/currently employed as a Senior Physiotherapist
- Experience working with complex neurological conditions
- Further training in relevant skill e.g. splinting or Bobath (desirable)
Interview with the Hospital Manager and Physiotherapist from another site.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Lynette Robb directly on 0161 509 0419. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer a £200 John Lewis voucher for each successful recommendation.
Compass Associates, established in 2009, is an award-winning, UK specialist Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultancy providing tailored, high quality recruitment solutions for all permanent assignments.
Apply for this jobApply Now