Job Description: Paediatric Community Nurse Specialist / RCN / RGN – Complex
Paediatric Community Nurse Specialist / RCN / RGN – Complex Care
Paediatric Complex Care / Critical Care
£45,000 + Mileage at 40p per mile.
Compass Associates is excited to be working alongside a leading provider of nurse-led Paediatric complex healthcare in the home. We are looking for Community Nurse Specialist (RCN Paediatric nurses or RGN / General Nurse qualified nurses with Paediatric experience.) to join an establish team of clinicians for this growing organisation.
This is a full-time position – as a Community Nurse Specialist you will handle 10 – 12 cases of Paediatric clients with high dependency care needs, resulting from a Spinal or Brain Injury, from degenerative conditions to congenital diseases.
You will provide the support for the client’s needs to manage their condition and maintain a lifestyle they choose. Furthermore, you will ensure the quality of clinical input and documentation alongside providing clinical supervision to non-qualified members of the MDT.
This role is primarily Mon-Fri 9-5. However, there is a degree of flexibility and the nurse can plan their own diary. There will be some expectation of working outside 9-5 hours to ensure that all clinical training needs are met. The nurse will be observing the carers in practice and there may be some procedures that have to be carried out at other times.
The Community Nurse Specialist post is covering cases within London in areas such as South East London, parts of North Kent and Surrey
– RCN Paediatric Nurse or RGN Registered General Nurse with strong skills in paediatric care.
– Experience working in a complex care, critical care or intensive care unit is essential.
– Training in tracheostomy and PEG feeds highly desirable
– Management experience and proven leadership skills
– Excellent personal organisation and communication skills
– Passionate in promoting independence for those needing care from disabilities
– Must possess a clean UK driving licence
– Clear DBS
Interview ProcessOne stage, face to face interview.Salary and Benefits
– A supportive working environment guided by the Director of Care and Clinical Team Manager whilst working closely with Commercial Consultant, HR team and Care co-ordinator to manage the Home Care Packages.
– Flexible working hours; Work will be home and field based; some evening and occasional weekend working will be required.
– Competitive salary based on experience and skills with travel allowance.
– Continuous Learning and Development opportunities, including NMC Revalidation support.
– 25 Days Annual Leave and statutory Bank.
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Alex Adams on 02392 313 046 or email email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
Apply for this jobApply Now