Job Description: Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner – Private Hospital – RGN/ODP
Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner – Private Hospital – RGN / ODP
Stockport – Greater Manchester
£30,000 – £35,000 + Attractive Benefits package
Compass Associates are currently assisting in the search for Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioners to work in a specialist private hospital in Greater Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing team. This hospital has 7 theatres and specialises in Orthopaedics, gynaecology and general surgery.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified RGN or ODP practitioner with a current and valid pin. They will need to be an experienced in theatre with a background in orthopaedics Scrub.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join a highly reputable company. You will have surgical experience from a similar setting of either surgical wards, or a day case unit and this could be from either NHS, or Private Hospitals, all will be considered.
– Have a variety of experience in a theatre setting particularly in orthopaedics scrub to include hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction
– Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
– Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
– Demonstrate effective organisational skills
– Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
– Be flexible in your approach to your work
– ALS / SFA trained is highly desirable
– Ophthalmic Surgery
– General Surgery
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible working hours – Days only
– Company pension
– Private healthcare
– 33 Days Holiday
– 2x salary life cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Free parking
– Access to Healthcare Perks at Work Scheme
– Health assessments
– Employee Assistant Programme
– Access to a range of training and development programmes
The role is based in Stockport Manchester. Commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Bolton, Wigan, Preston, Stoke on Trent, Oldham, Macclesfield and Rochdale.
Compass Associates Ltd are working in partnership on this Position. If you are not interested, but know someone who is, we offer £200 vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org