Job Description: Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse – Specialist Eye Hospital
Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse – Specialist Eye Hospital
Manchester – Greater Manchester
£28,000 – £34,000
Private Medical Insurance, Free Parking, Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus
Compass Associates are extremely excited to be working in partnership with the UK’s most trusted Eye Care specialist, in the search for an experienced ophthalmic scrub nurse. This opening is based at their state of the art day case Hospital in Manchester and will involve working with world class technology to provide impeccable patient care.
Our client has been awarded ‘Top Rated Eye Hospital’ by patients on Doctify, this along with the fantastic environment, and excellent benefits make this an attractive opportunity for a scrub nurse looking for their next move.
Our client prides themselves on clinical excellence and put their focus on patient safety and the actual health of the eye. If you want to join a leading Ophthalmic Hospital group that makes a difference, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are searching for an enthusiastic RGN / ODP qualified practitioner with a background in ophthalmology to join a growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to specialise in eye care and to work at a modern and state of the art ophthalmic hospital which provides the highest possible standards of care.
Ideally you will have previous experience in working in theatre in ophthalmology, however this is not an essential requirement. We are looking for individuals who are interested to continue their professional development further develop their skills in this chosen specialist field.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications
– Registered Practitioner with NMC/HCPC registration
– Ophthalmic experience scrub/diagnostic/outpatients
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
– Passion for high quality patient safety and care
– Problem solving and analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Positive attitude
– Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
– 33 days annual leave
– Pension scheme
– Private Healthcare
– Life Assurance
– Ongoing training and development
– Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
– Bonus Scheme
This opportunity is based in Manchester and commutable from Bolton, Wigan, Rochdale and Oldham.
Compass Associates Ltd are working in partnership on this exclusive vacancy. If you are not interested, but know someone who is, we offer £200 vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Alice Scott direct on 0161 667 6558 or 07803 848 504 Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
Apply for this jobApply Now