Job Description: IT Technical Consultant | Healthcare
IT Technical Consultant | Healthcare
Full Time | Perm
Central London | North London | Remote Working
£65,000 – £70,000 per annum + Benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services have a brand new job opportunity available for an experienced IT Technical Consultant to join a private healthcare organisation. You can either be based out of their North London or Central London Office but you must be willing to travel to other sites as and when required.
We are looking for a technical expert who has fantastic communication and problem solving skills to join a growing healthcare organisation.
As the IT Technical Consultant you must have proven experience with deployment as well as knowledge of technical solutions. You will be working closely with the Group Head of Information Management, key vendors and the business analyst.
The ideal candidate must have strong business analyst skills, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, process modelling and requirements capture.
You will provide applications, infrastructure, network and desktop to all of the organisations facilities through working with the key strategic providers. This role will be a key function in the IT transformation, managing the future cloud architecture and leading on IT infrastructure and applications transition.
Reporting into the Group Head of Information Management, you will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of monitoring and reporting tools, troubleshooting, repairing of the systems, and project development (such as; integration of cloud based services across organisational departments)
Full job details are available for this immediate start.
- Technical expert
- Excellent communications skills
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar role
- A detailed knowledge of the Infrastructure Design Methodology and implementation
- Microsoft Azure or other cloud service provider experience
- Proven experience of modern infrastructures such as cloud native infrastructure, virtualisation technologies and virtual networking
- Able to review and align end-to-end architectures across one or more of business, application, data and infrastructure architecture domains.
- Healthcare experience
- Togaf or other relevant frameworks
- Experience with agile delivery
Compass Corporate Services are a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.