Job Description: Home Manager – Elderly Nursing – Nurse Qualified
Home Manager – Elderly Nursing – Nurse Qualified
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 + Bonus & Company Benefits
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Compass Associates are working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for their medium sized service based in the Kidderminster area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving quality standards and profitability.
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and possess a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
- 3-year minimum home management experience
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience in budget control, reducing agency, increasing occupancy and private fees
- RGN or RMN, nursing qualification.
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
- Salary up to £60,000
- Market leading Bonus & Benefits package
- Continuous training & development
- NMC Pin revalidation paid for
Location – The role is based near Kidderminster and is commutable from
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Joe Pullen direct on 02392316033/07854194097 or email me an updated CV to email@example.com.
Compass associates are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy ** Refer a friend scheme – Earn £200 John Lewis Vouchers for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
Apply for this jobApply Now