Job Description: General Home Manager – CAMHS
Care Manager – CAMHS
£35,000 – £38,000
Compass Associates are proud to be working alongside one of the UK’s leading providers of quality Residential Care for Children and Young People with various needs, including Emotional Behavioural Difficulties, Learning Difficulties and Mental Health.
This role is a new exciting opportunity for the organisation. They are looking for a Care Manager to manage a CAMHS home for young people, alongside a strong clinical staff team.
The home is ideally located close to education sites and local amenities, and staff are encouraged to help the young people become as independent as possible. This is an exciting time to join a steadily growing a reputable company, with varied progression options throughout your time here, and is ideal for someone who would like to step away from holding the Ofsted Registration.
– Must have an excellent track record with Ofsted
– Must have completed NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
– Must have completed NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce
– Must have a full UK driving license
– At least 1 year in a managerial position within a Children’s Home
– Leading Market Salary
– On going training and support
– Generous holiday allowance
– Employee Discount Scheme
The role is commutable from; Peterborough, Cambridge, Kings Lynn and surrounding areas.
For further information, or to apply for this position please contact Yazmin Collins at Compass Associates: 02393 877 359 or alternatively drop Yazmin an email: email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis vouchers