Job Description: Endoscopy Practitioner – RGN / ODP – Private Hospital
Endoscopy Practitioner – RGN / ODP – Private Hospital
Coventry – West Midlands
£28,000 – £34,000 + Attractive Benefits package
Compass Associates are currently assisting in the search for Endoscopy Practitioners to work in a specialist private hospital Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing team. This hospital specialises in orthopaedics, gynaecology general surgery, ENT, Cosmetics, Neurosurgery, Oncology, and private walk in GP Services.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified RGN or ODP practitioner with a current and valid pin. They will need to be an experienced practitioner with 1 year experience working in Endoscopy in a private / NHS Hospital.
– Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) qualification
– Current NMC/ HCPC registration
– Previous Endoscopy experience
– Evidence of on-going professional development
– Computer Literate
– Positive and flexible attitude
– Problem solving and analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible working hours – Lifestyle Suited
– Company pension
– Private healthcare
– 33 Days Holiday
– 2x salary life cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Free parking
– Access to Healthcare Perks at Work Scheme
– Health assessments
– Employee Assistant Programme
– Access to a range of training and development programmes
Darlington, commutable from Middlesborough, Durham, Hartlepool, Sunderland and Newcastle.
Compass Associates Ltd are working in partnership on this Position. If you are not interested, but know someone who is, we offer £200 vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this jobApply Now