Job Description: Complex Care Nurse Manager (RGN) – Community
Complex Care Nurse Manager (RGN) – Community
Complex Healthcare – Home
£40k – £45k per annum + mileage and travel paid for
Home Based / London area
Mon – Fri, 1 day working from home
Compass Associates is proud to be exclusively working alongside a growing provider for nurse-led complex healthcare in the home. Together we are looking for a Complex Care Nurse Manager to assist the Head of Nursing in constructing a team of Community Complex Care Nurses in the London region.
This is a brand new and exciting role and as the Complex Care Nurse Manager you will provide effective clinical supervision for your own case load and of geographically spread Nurses for the Southern region.
The Complex Care Nurse Manager covers a small caseload in the London area and as a part of the Management team you are expected to travel occasionally around Greater London and Essex regions
– RGN Qualified, valid NMC pin
– Experience working within Complex Care Community (Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Injury, High Dependency and Intensive Care Unit settings)
– Competent in training Tracheostomy, Ventilator and PEG Feed packages
– Extensive understanding of Care Quality Commission standards
– Data driven, comfortable in analysing service outcome information and problem-solving
– Passionate in promoting independence for those needing complex care from long term conditions
Two stages, one informal with the Head of Nursing and a formal stage with the Operations Director.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on the position is up to £40,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience) + mileage (30p per mile), travel paid for and company benefits such as generous days annual leave + Bank Holidays and a competitive pension scheme
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Ani Abello at 02393 877 350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation
Apply for this jobApply Now