Job Description: Community Nurse Specialist – RGN – Complex Care
Community Nurse Specialist / RGN – Complex Care
Complex Care / Critical Care
£41,000 + £4,000 car allowance
Mon – Fri, 1 day working from home
Compass Associates is excited to be working alongside a leading provider of nurse-led complex healthcare in the home. We are looking for Community Nurse Specialist (RGN / General Nurse qualified) to join an establish team of clinicians for this growing organisation.
This is a full-time position – as a Community Nurse Specialist you will handle 10 – 12 cases of clients with high dependency care needs, resulting from a Spinal or Brain Injury, from degenerative conditions to congenital diseases.
You will provide the support for the client’s needs to manage their condition and maintain a lifestyle they choose. Furthermore, you will ensure the quality of clinical input and documentation alongside providing clinical supervision to non-qualified members of the MDT.
This role is primarily Mon-Fri 9-5. However, there is a degree of flexibility and the nurse can plan their own diary. There will be some expectation of working outside 9-5 hours to ensure that all clinical training needs are met. The nurse will be observing the carers in practice and there may be some procedures that have to be carried out at other times.
The Community Nurse Specialist post is covering cases within London in areas such as Wembley, Sutton and Bromley
– RGN / Registered General Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin
– Experience working in a similar environment – complex care, critical care and intensive care unit (ITU) is essential
– Training in tracheostomy and PEG feeds highly desirable
– Case Management experience within a Complex Care setting
– Excellent personal organisation and communication skills
– Passionate in promoting independence for those needing care from disabilities
– Must possess a clean UK driving licence
– Clear DBS
Two stages, one informal telephone interview with the Clinical Nurse Lead and a formal / competency-based interview
Salary and Benefits
– The salary for the position is £41,000
– £4k car allowance with mileage allowance (30p per mile)
– 25 days annual leave
– Bank Holidays off
– Generous pension scheme
– NMC fees paid
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Ani Abello on 02393 877 350 or email email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation
Apply for this jobApply Now