Job Description: Commissioning Manager | Nursing Home | Nurse or Non Nurse
Commissioning Manager | Nursing Home | Nurse or Non Nurse
Salary – £60,000 to £65,000 + Bonus
Nurse or Non Nurse
Compass Associates are proud to be working with a fantastic care provider in their recruitment for an experienced commissioning home manager for their brand new Medium to Large sized nursing home. My client is seeking a commissioning home manager or a highly experienced home manager with a proven track record that has managed in a medium – large bedded nursing home. The successful applicant will be involved in all areas of commissioning the brand new home.
- Reporting into the Operational team you will be responsible for ensuring the home is fully complaint with the CQC
- To help set up, establish and develop links in the local community.
- Marketing of the service to ensure the homes standards and reputation in the area is maintained and increased.
- Monitor standards of care with a ‘hands on’ coaching approach
- Undertake Quality Audits, feedback action points to Heads of Departments and monitor progress
- Carrying out assessments to potential residents to ensure their needs are fully assessed, planned implemented and evaluate
- Responsible for assisting with recruitment, HR Issues, Training and general leadership of the home and the staff.
- Proven experience within Management
- Commissioning experience (Desirable)
- Elderly & Dementia Care Experience
- Good overall CQC in the last 6 months
- Understanding of the compliance guidelines
- Genuine passion in elderly and dementia care.
This home is situated in Chipping Norton and is accessible from; Banbury, Leamington Spa, Evesham, Cheltenham, Stratford upon Avon and Witney
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
This role offers an excellent opportunity which offers progression with an organisation that is keen to capture top talent within the sector. They offer excellent packages and benefits.
If you believe this is the role for you and you would like to develop along with the organisation then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on 02392 007 574 or 07921 520 219