Job Description: Clinical / Counselling Psychologist – CAMHS
Clinical / Counselling Psychologist – CAMHS
London – North
Band 7 / 8(a)
Full & Part Time hours available
Compass Associates are delighted to be working with one of the country’s leading providers of private mental health, learning disabilities and neurological services to recruit a Specialist Psychologist. This is a full time role for a Clinical Psychologist with a background in child & adolescent mental health, to be based at their service in North London. This post will also lead on the DBT Therapy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold a current HCPC registration as a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist
- DBT & ADOS training essential.
- Hold a post-graduate doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
- Have eligibility for charted status with the BPS
- CAMHS Tier 4 experience is essential, along with experience conducting WISC assessments.
This will be a one stage interview with Hospital Director and a senior member of the MDT.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Chris Burgess directly on 023 92 417 105. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer a £200 John Lewis voucher for each successful recommendation.