Job Description: Associate Dentist – Full Time or Part Time
Associate Dentist – Full Time or Part Time
£80,000 – £100,000 Pro-Rata
Great Private & UDA Rates
What will working for this company do for your career?
- Unrivalled opportunity for private earning with a 50% rate split
- Provide highly competitive UDA rates of pay
- Flexible days and hours – ability to work full or part time
- Fast track you towards various training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a close-knit working environment, alongside a team of dedicated professionals
Compass Associates are excited to working with a respected and leading dental practice in Stoke, on the search for their next associate dentist. Being a well-established practice in the area, there is a long standing base of both NHS and private clientele, with the practice having a great reputation for its services.
What set this company apart from their rivals are their values for employee wellbeing – they hold exceptional standards for both staff and patient care. They have worked hard to ensure there is a great working environment and provide progression through CPD and huge potential for private earnings.
Joining an already well-established and supportive team, this is a fantastic chance for any dentist to kickstart a rewarding career with a leading practice.
The Candidate / Position
As the ideal candidate, you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a qualified dentist, as well as having a valid NHS performer number and be on the GDC register.
You will be assigned an agreed upon UDA allowance, with very competitive and flexible rates of pay depending on experience. There will be great opportunity for private work, with a 50% split rate.
You will work closely with the existing team within their state of the art practice in Stoke-on-Trent. This set up includes:
- CBCT Scanner
- Rotary Endo – Sendoline
- Cordless curing lights
- Digital X Rays
- Software of Excellence
Salary & Benefits
- Highly competitive UDA rates, with flexibility for UDA allowance
- Huge private earning potential – with a 50% split rate
- Continuing Professional Development
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Jamie Barker direct on 0161 667 6557
. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org