Compass Associates – CoVid-19 Statement
Compass Associates: CoVid-19 statement.
Here at Compass Associates we have acted immediately. We are committed to ensuring our clients and candidates feel supported during this ever-evolving period, whilst ensuring the safety of our staff and partners.
We understand that our valued clients will incur a period of strain and apprehension: the fundamentals remain that providers will still need staff more than ever to carry out their critical jobs in the most testing of times.
Our aim is to take steps to ensure we balance the health of our workforce, mitigate the risk, as well as balance the fact that we have a job to do and a healthcare industry to service.
After several conversations with health and social care leaders, industry bodies and legal representatives, we are determined to provide a safe solution so that interviewing, screening and ultimately the hiring of staff can still take place in a timely manner.
Please consider the below as a starting-point, and we very much welcome feedback from all parties to ensure we are on the front foot:
Compass Associates Undertakings: Tailored Process
1st Stage Interviews
- ALL first-stage interviews will be conducted via phone / video conference facility such as FaceTime; Zoom; Whatsapp
- Feedback: all parties will be relayed as per normal over the phone to a Compass Associates Consultant
- Effective Tuesday 17th March: Compass Associates will be screening both candidates AND clients as to their previous 7-14 days activity, regarding potential exposure to the virus, using the below Further Screening Questions.
- Interviews will only take place if the first 3 questions are confirmed as ‘NO’.
Additional Considerations: Further Screening Questions
- Have you had flu-like symptoms – including a fever above 37.8 degrees centigrade, a dry continuous new cough – in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed OR suspected CoVid-19 patient in the past 14 days?
- Have you been to any of the travel restricted countries (outlined in Government list) in the past 14 days?
- Are you comfortable with attending an interview if your interviewee answers no to the above questions?