Following 6 months of successfully working together, Compass Associates were invited in October 2020 to tender for one of our largest healthcare client’s Clinical and Non-Clinical recruitment requirements. This was on a non-exclusive basis but with a view to offering a partnership agreement. Whilst there were other agencies included in the agreement there was an expectation that Compass Associates would provide a dedicated resource on exclusive projects as well as PSL vacancies.
Following the recent acquisition from client, the business was prioritising investment across multiple sites and aiming to reduce FTE requirements nationally.
Our client was seeking a recruitment partnership who could:
Provide consistent delivery of permanent Clinical, Non-Clinical, Management and Senior Management placements nationally
- Support and advise on the recruitment process increasing efficiencies in the hiring cycle
- Support and develop lean and compliant on-boarding processes
- Reduce Interview-to-Hire ratios
- Increase Offer-to-Acceptance ratios
- Increase Interview Attendance at a Clinical level
- Support marketing activities at all levels
- Provide market intelligence
- Increase brand positivity across the healthcare market
After the successful tender, Compass Associates provided a nationwide Salary Survey of all requirements to ensure roles were being positioned competitively. Through day-to-day support and discussions, the recruitment process has improved at all levels in addition to delivering above expectations.
Agreed Metrics and KPIs
- Compass Associates to Achieve 93% Interview Attendance
- Ensure a CV-to-Interview ratio of 3:1
- Ensure an Interview-to-Offer ratio of 2:1
- Analyse and advise on Offer Process, increase Offer-to-Acceptance rate from 3 to 1
- Reduce Time-to-Hire from 12 weeks
- Offer and hire a minimum of 8 FTE per month (over 12-month period)
- Support recruitment
Having worked together for 6 months prior to the commencement of this agreement both businesses were happy to work in partnership for 12 months with a view to working on a PSL basis rolling after that.
With all the targets set out and agreed upon with the client, Compass Associates were able to achieve these well within the timescales and met all requirements from the client. We made placements for the client within 48 locations nationwide.
The whole project saw Compass Associates send a monthly average of 53 CVs when the agreed target was 40, resulting in a total of 1384 sent. The overall interview attendance record averaged 94.6% which meant we consistently achieved the target we set of 93%. We had a total of 367 job offers compared to our target of 270. Our target for new starters was set at 180 yet we had 204 candidates successfully accepted positions and start their new roles.
Outcome key data
- 1,384 CVs sent
- 684 Interviews
- 94.6% Interview attendance
- 227 Placements
- 48 locations nationwide