Most recent statistics show that 75.3% of adults are employed across the UK, spending approximately a third of their waking hours in the workplace. The annual cost to society due to workplace injuries and ill health was £15 billion in 2017 with an estimated 130+ million days lost to sickness absence.
More and more employers are experiencing the benefits of providing a pro-active Occupational Health Service as a way of increasing productivity and ensuring the welfare and health of their employees are top priority.
Compass Associates support clients and candidates across the UK in both a permanent and fixed term capacity.
- Occupational Health Physicians
- Occupational Health Managers
- Senior Occupational Health Advisors
- Occupational Health Advisors
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Occupational Health Technicians