Mental Health Hospitals
One adult in six has a common mental disorder (CMD), and with the increasing pressures of modern living and stigma falling away, there is a growing need to support those in society with acute disorders.
Established in 2009, our mental health team supports providers operating secure and community hospitals. We have enjoyed huge success, placing over 50 Hospital Directors since 2014 with organisations catering for those with psychiatric needs including; Acute Mental Health, Personality Disorders, Neurological conditions, CAMHS, Eating Disorders, Addictions & Substance Misuse, Learning Disability & Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
- Hospital Manager / Director
- Operational & Regional Manager / Director
- Quality, Compliance & Governance
- Bids & Tenders, Business Development & Commercial
- AHP & Psychiatry
- Nurses & Clinical Leadership