The Pharmaceutical and broader Life Sciences sector is a global powerhouse, with 723,000 people employed across Europe, and 73,000 in the UK alone. With an annual contribution of over £8billion to the UK GDP, coupled with an increasingly turbulent economic outlook as the implications of Brexit unfold, significant challenges and opportunities lie on the horizon. We recognise that such challenges require trusted partnerships and dedicated support from experts in their field.
Our Life Sciences Division comprises of only REC compliant consultants who are exposed to on-going training and development. With a focus on a quality and integrity driven processes which are monitored in real time, we are well equipped to support clients and candidates with expertly managed recruitment solutions within the European Life Sciences sector.
- Global Medical Director
- Head of Portfolio Delivery
- Statistical Project Lead
- Regulatory Affairs Programme Manager
- Associate Director Statistical Programming
- Pharmacovigilance Physician & EU QPPV
- Global Medical Affairs Product Lead
- Director, Biostatistics and Data Management
- Data Science Solutions Architect
- Senior Research Physician
- Head of Medical Affairs
- Regional Medical Advisor Diabetes